AWARD WINNING DESIGN AND INNOVATION
Red dot design award - Dot Water Bottle for Joseph Joseph
International Patient Innovation Awards - Winner
Red dot design award - Dial™ for Joseph Joseph
Medical Device Startup of the Year - Salar Surgical
Designs of the Year, Product Design category Finalist, Design Museum London - QardioArm for Qardio
Alex Moulton Award for Outstanding Innovation - Institution of Engineering Designers
Designs of the Year, Digital Design category Finalist, Design Museum London
Well-Tech Design awards, Honorable Mention, Salone del Mobile Milan.
CES Innovation Award, Honorable Mention, Wearable Technology - QardioArm
Red Dot Design award - QardioArm for Qardio
IXDA Interaction Design Awards - Empowering Design Finalist - QardioArm for Qardio
Designs of the Year, Transport Design category Winner, Design Museum London - Morph Wheels
Product Design of the Year, Winner, Icon Magazine Awards
Saatchi & Saatchi World Changing Ideas, Finalist.
Wallpaper* magazine - 10 Designs for 2010
James Dyson Innovation Fellowship
Royal College of Art Selected Works
OUR DESIGNS IN THE NEWS
- Morph Wheels have been selected as a Winner of the 2nd international Patient Innovation Awards. Fantastic news for 2016!
- Some great news: Duncan has been nominated for Designs of the Year 2015 for his work on bluetooth blood pressure monitor QardioArm. That makes a nomination 3 years in a row now, across 3 different design categories.
- Director of 7TH, Duncan Fitzsimons has been selected to judge on the Product Design panel at the D&AD awards 2015. Should be an exciting year!
- Design Council interview with Duncan at our studio in London about inventions, product development, and the Design Councils new SPARK initiative.
- Duncan has been awarded the Alex Moulton Award for outstanding innovation in 2014. Thank you so much to the Institution of Engineering Designers for this incredible accolade. The list of past winners is unbelievably humbling.
- Morph Wheels foldable wheelchair wheels are a finalist in the annual Well-Tech design awards and exhibition in Milan Design week - March 2014
- 7TH Product Design & Invention launches - March 2014
- Dezeen - Wearable Technology interview - February 2014
- The Butcher's Apron - Radio Interview with Duncan and his co-directors at Vitamins
- Window display designed for Selfridges, London. January 2014.
- CNN - Blueprint - November 2013
Interview with Duncan about Morph Wheels.
- FOX features Morph Wheels as part of Popular Sciences "Best of What's New 2013".
- Popular Science - Best of What's new 2013
- Icon Magazine - Anatomy of a folding wheel - September 2013
- Radio 4 - Interview with Peter Day, Global Business - June 2013
Previous press coverage of designs includes:
- Forbes magazine
- BBC online
- Mac format
- Wall street Journal
- Design Week
- Professional Engineer